Washing Capacity & Operational Strengths
Monnet Group's coal washing operations are strategically located:
A. Under operation
- 4.2 MTPA plant at Khalari (Ranchi) in N.K. Coalfields in collaboration with M/s Daniels of USA
B. Under Execution/ Pipeline
- 5 MTPA washery at Angul, in Talcher Coal Fields, Orissa in collaboration with J-coal of Japan.
- 2.5 MTPA non coking coal washery at Raigarh in Chhattisgarh,with indigenous technology to be expanded to 5 MTPA.
- 3 MTPA non-coking coal washery at Bachra in N.K. Coalfields,Jharkhand,with indigenous technology
C. Washeries for Public Sector Undertakings
MIEL in collaboration with CLI USA/EMA Lysright Australia has been awarded contract for design & setting up of washeries and running their operations for the following washery projects:
- a) Patherdih Washery – 5 MTPA (coking coal)
- b) Ashok Washery – 10 MTPA (non-coking coal)